Asp.Net interview questions Series Part 1
IntroductionI am writing a series of article regarding asp.net, c# (c-sharp), Dotnet, OOPS technical and interview questions for a beginner (Fresher) and experience developer as well.
- What is asp.net page lifecycle?
- What are a content page, master page, and user control?
- What is an order of page load event in user control, content page and master page?
- What are the different state management techniques?
- What is ViewState and Where view state is stored?
- What is the postback event?
- What is partial class and what is a purpose of it?
- What is the purpose of global.asax and what are the different event handler or method used in Global.asax?
- What is the different server control used in asp.net web form?
- Which is a better control grid view or repeater?
- How can we validate a form in asp.net web form?
- What is the different inbuilt validation control in asp.net web form?
- How to validate client-side and server-side in asp.net web form?
- Is it possible to have multiple forms on a single page?
- How to validate multiple forms separately?
- What is the different ADO.NET control?
- What are data reader and dataset?
- What is connection-oriented and connectionless architecture?
- What ExecuteNonQuery returns and when it is used?
- What ExecuteScaler returns and when it is used?
- What are serialization and deserialization?
- What is a session and what are the different types of session mode?
- Where asp.net application is hosted?
- What is application state and what are lifetime and scope of it?
- What is the application pool?
- When we used the default session state and if the application pool recycles what will happen to the session and other application pool?